Main Menu
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Who's Online
3 user(s) are online (1 user(s) are browsing Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 3

more...
Contribute to Hosting!
If you like this site, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation! Your donation will be used to help me pay for hosting, as i'm making no other money from this site at all, and life is hard as a student sometimes
Contributers: julesnash, stormuk, Bisque, 2 Anonymous...
Online History

fishsponge
5 hours 35 minutes ago

Loretta
2 days 15 hours 24 minutes ago
Advertisements
Site Info
Webmasters
fishsponge
fishsponge

Recommend Us
IMPORTANT NOTICE: "HiFiForum.co.uk" is going to disappear!

Due to the amount of spam, this site has been made READ-ONLY - new posts cannot be made and replies to forum topics cannot be made.

The date of it disappearing is not yet confirmed, but will be in 2013.

Unfortunately, due to the amount of spam and my lack of time, HiFi Forum is going to disappear. I would love to keep this site going, but it cannot easily be converted to any better forum software and the current software allows too much spam which I do not have time to manage. If someone would like to buy the site as it stands, this is not possible due to me potentially then giving out people's details (username, password, signature, etc...) without their permission, so this is a pre-warning to all users of this site that it is going to disappear in the future.

This is not an ideal situation, but if anyone would like to buy the domain name "hififorum.co.uk", please let me know and make me an offer. The content and database, however, will certainly disappear forever. If anyone has any critical information on this web site which they cannot lose, please either grab it yourself while it's online, or let me know via the "Contact Us" page so i can provide you the info.

Please feel free to DISCUSS this topic HERE! (This is a topic you *can* reply to)
Site Disclaimer
Please read our Site Disclaimer...
   "HiFiForum.co.uk" is going to disappear forever and the domain name is UP FOR SALE!

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic  Register To Post

"HiFiForum.co.uk" is going to disappear forever and the domain name is UP FOR SALE!
Webmaster
From Cambridge, UK
Group:
Webmasters
Registered Users
Please feel free to discuss the announcement on the front page in this thread!

Posted on: 12/3 21:20
Yamaha RX-V357 AV receiver, Technics SL-PG490 CD player, Cambridge Audio DAB300 DAB radio, Pioneer DV-575A DVD/DVD-A/SACD player, Wharfedale Valdus 400 Fronts, KEF Cresta Center, Mission 733i surrounds, Eltax Atomic A-10 sub and Toshiba 37Z3030D 37" LCD TV.

[Richard Hobbs]
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
Report Top

Re: "HiFiForum.co.uk" is going to disappear forever and the domain name is UP FOR SALE!
Home away from home
From sarf London
Group:
Registered Users
it's a shame, but i totally understand the problems. Spam's anightmare on this forum! & the cost of running it as well!

Posted on: 12/4 10:23

Buy me!
Report Top

Re: "HiFiForum.co.uk" is going to disappear forever and the domain name is UP FOR SALE!
Just can't stay away
From Lichfield, Staffordshire
Group:
Registered Users
sad to hear that :(

Posted on: 1/3 19:53
Report Top

Webmaster
From Cambridge, UK
Group:
Webmasters
Registered Users
I'm sad to announce it too... but i'm sure you've seen the amount of spam on here - it's just unmanageable and I simply have no time to convert this forum to something else that could be spam free!

I would love to completely hand it over to someone else, but there's data protection rules against that, sadly, so it really is going to vanish.

Sorry!

Posted on: 1/3 19:59
Yamaha RX-V357 AV receiver, Technics SL-PG490 CD player, Cambridge Audio DAB300 DAB radio, Pioneer DV-575A DVD/DVD-A/SACD player, Wharfedale Valdus 400 Fronts, KEF Cresta Center, Mission 733i surrounds, Eltax Atomic A-10 sub and Toshiba 37Z3030D 37" LCD TV.

[Richard Hobbs]
Report Top

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Click to help keep HiFi Forum up and running!